Sunday, January 25, 2009

...::Dope Sounds::...

I've been following Boozoo Bajou for years, so when my man, Stephen (!K7) sent me this, I was elated. Same Sun is from their upcoming album Grains which will be released 02.22.2009. Same Sun's featured vocalist is British singer-songwriter Rumer who is making a lot of noise, and based on her appearance here I know why. Listen to Same Sun and get addicted...


Boozoo Bajou - Same Sun
_________________________________________________

I love visiting my mail box and finding those gold cushioned envelopes with a record label or distribution company's name on the front because it means that some great muic is USUALLY inside. Well, my girl Jessica (Spectre) rarely disappoints, and DJ Sun's Para EP she sent is no exception. It' a 5 track EP with some true gems, but this remix of Dubai is mad ill. Check it out!


DJ Sun - Dubai (Genre Jazz Remix)
_________________________________________________

Stephen (!K7) struck once again by sending me this Circlesquare-Dancers EP. I like the original version most because it feels like it's being stifled or prevented from becoming a full-fledged dance song, but it has just enough to get you itchin' to dance. It's the perfect opening cut in a dance set to get the dancers ready for a long night of boogieing.


CircleSquare - Dancers (Original Version)

Labels: , , , , , ,

1 Comments:

Blogger ChocLitLuvJoi said...

That Same Sun track really was beAutiful, Rumer has a very serene voice. Easy Sunday listening...

Feeling DJ Sun & CircleSquare too. Any1 remembers the CircleSquare cartoon? lol

January 25, 2009 at 3:23 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home