Friday, January 23, 2009

...::Sounds Dope::...


Inverse released their free So True EP earlier this year and I slept on it. I kept seeing it around so I put it in the iPod and was blown away. Download and have a listen. I'm sure you will be blown away as well.
___________________________________________________

I was introduced to Keelay and Zaire by my girl Jessica from Spectre Music (What's up Jessica!?). They've just released this free EP that I haven't listened to yet but if this joint is any indication, it's going to be nice.

Keelay and Zaire; Tunji - Addicts For Real

Download the Prelude to Drive EP

MORE: Addicts For Real features Tunji of the previously mentioned group Inverse. Incentive people, incentivvvvvvvvve!
___________________________________________________

Teedra Moses' Complex Simplicty album was the joint! That was 4 yrs ago and we havent had a full length from her since then. Thanks to the good people at BlindI, we've been informed that she has a new mixtape, Lionhearted: Young Hustla Vol. 3 Mixtape, that's available for downloads on her myspace page. If you're skeptical about how she might sound now, follow the Blind I hyperlink and see what she's workin' with.
___________________________________________________

P.O.S. new album Never Better drops 2-3-2009. Jessica (Spectre) sent me the album, which I popped in yesterday on my morning commute and it hooked me at track #3 Savion Glover. It's a dope project, not specifically my flavor but the joints that i like, I LIKE. Check out the review of the album Never Better HERE and if you like it, get it when it drops!



P.O.S. - Savion Glover

1 Comments:

Blogger bT said...

That Inverse EP is dope. I copped that myself when that dropped. Can't stop listenin' to it ever since.

January 25, 2009 at 8:13 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home