Sunday, January 18, 2009

...::Dope Sounds::...

People are always asking me where I get my instrumentals from. Here's a dope album of instrumentals from Trek Life's Price I've Paid project. Pick it up HERE from the good folks over at FWMJ.
_____________________________________________________

Exclusive: I see the large groups that come here checking for music by Byron (Birmingham, Al) and Onra. Here are a few new bangers from Byron the Aquarius! Check 'em out, leave a comment, and TELL YOUR FRIENDS where you heard 'em!


Byron the Aquarius; OlivierDaySoul - What's Your Fantasy


Porsche Smith - Let It Go
_____________________________________________________

Here's the latest from Jo Well & Dj DviousMindZ, Love Thang. Preparing you for the full length which drops 1.28.09


Jo Well & Dj DviousMindZ - Love Thang

1 Comments:

Blogger ChocLitLuvJoi said...

I'm really feeling those Byron tracks, I want more more more.

We already know I've been loving Jo Well & Dj DviousMindZ from preveious comments... Thanks dude

January 21, 2009 at 3:08 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home