Friday, September 4, 2009

The Best On Mars presents... Evening Crescent Cafe'


Scrolling thru the blogosphere I came across one of my regular stops, Musical Schizophrenia, and a post they found @ The Best On Mars... a really interesting blog ran by a 16 year old w/ great taste in music.

Anywho, Evening Crescent Café is a jazzy compilation garnished by slices of hip-hop, w/ tracks featuring the likes of Kero One & Little Brother. It's uber relaxing, and very chill. I've listened to it twice since my stumble and to say I'm entertained is an understatement. Review the track list & proceed to DOWNLOAD.
1. Intro - Shinsight Trio
2. Ain’t No End - Supersci
3. Jazzy Joint - J.A.M & Jose James
4. One World Is - Grooveman Spot
5. J. Skills Never Sleeps - The Procussions
6. Braggin’ and Boastin’ - The Sound Providers & Little Brother
7. Mellow - Pete Philly, Perquisite & Senna
8. So Fly - J. Rawls
9. Frankie’s Groove - Dred Scott
10. Sweet Pea - Booker Ervin
11. New York Times (DJ Spinna Remix) - Bobbi Humphrey
12. Lament - Ahmad Jamal
13. I Love Good Music - Shinsight Trio
14. I’m Walking - Perquisite & Benjamin Herman
15. In All The Wrong Places - Kero One
As Mars said; 'Remember, if you enjoy what you hear/see, a reblog is always appreciated.'

Labels: ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home