Thursday, September 3, 2009

Dirty Money - Angels (NYC Mix) feat The Notorious B.I.G.

OK, so I watch Making His Bad every Monday and was truly upset when it didn't come on 3 nights ago.
OK, there's a beat snippet (Angels) that plays with a Golden Age hip hop feel when the show airs that I think is dope.
OK, I convinced myself that I was gonna buy the album...until I heard the full song, (pause) with Diddy singing.
There is an upside though, a verse from Biggie!

Although Diddy's singing may not be my cup of tea, I have almost no doubt that this album is going to be huge. Check out Love Come Down as well that I can see getting dance floors moving. Love it or hate it, Last Train to Paris is going to be one of the hottest albums of 2009. Quote me on that...or not


Dirty Money - Angels NYC


Dirty Money - Love Come Down
Addendum: The more I listen to Angels the MORE I like it.

1 Comments:

Blogger Junior Star said...

OK..the actual lyrics (Diddy's) are cool, but personally I feel that a normal voice could have done the song enough justice..It's ALWAYS great to hear Biggie though..I wonder how he feels/would feel about Auto-Tune?

September 3, 2009 at 10:44 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home