Friday, May 15, 2009

Maxwell::BLACK Summers' Night::Pretty Wings

There was nothing I could say to introduce such a beautiful video and song, so I let Maxwell do it for me. Now that you're all googly eyed and romanticized I'll simply provide you with the necessary information to prolong this euphoria.

After an 8yr hiatus, Maxwell will release his highly anticipated 4th studio album on 07.07.09. Set to be a trilogy, BLACK Summers' Night will be followed by Black SUMMERS' Night in 2010, and Black Summers' NIGHT in 2011. A solid 3 years of guaranteed good music, I believe his absence has been forgiven.

1 Comments:

Anonymous missmusze said...

MAXWELL: ONE IN A MILLION campaign
If you are a Maxwell fan, please join us in our goal to get Maxwell to (1) million sales in the first week of release. Buy the first CD from his trilogy BLACKsummers'night on Tuesday July 7, 2009

M:OIAM spread the word!

May 17, 2009 at 12:16 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home