Tuesday, January 27, 2009

...::Sounds Dope::..

Dj DviousMindZ :I just want to say thanks to all that have listened to the singles and showed interest in the project. Shout out to all the bloggers posting out music. Jo well and I are definitely going to drop another E.P this year, I'm also dropping another E.P next month with my artist MNfrm so I hope all of you show the same support to him as well! Thanks for your time and thanks for listening. " Cop the album HERE
______________________________________________

Toya from Lyrisis (Bham, Al) hit me this morning and told me that the duo had a new single and that she was going to send it to my email. 7 Hours later I received Turn It Up, and believe me you'll do just that.


Lyrisis - Turn it Up
______________________________________________

Fields of Grain return wth their 2nd EP, Black Box. They describe their sound as "...some kind of alternative electronic soul music and the blend doesnt quite sound like anything we've heard before." The duo consisiting of Aron Lamm and Alva Dahl have been together since 2007 and says this EP was put together in the Winter of '08 and represents the direction they're in now. Pick up the Black Box EP on their myspace page!


Fields of Grain - End of the Unfinished

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home