Friday, May 22, 2009

Dillanthology2: The Remixes 5-23-2009

The next entry of The Dillanthology will be released next Tue through Rapster records. This set is dedicated to the remixes he’s done for a select group of artists. A part of me is partially hating because I would like to see some of his other remixes on this compilation. for example: Always Find A Way Remix, Black Capricorn Day Remix (there were 2 of them), or Nothing But your Love Remix but for whatever reason they’re not included. So why complain? Besides, I have them in my collection anyway, right?

The cool thing about it is that Dillanthology Vol.2 goes from his smooth melodic remixes to his beats made for the jeeps. The Eve Remix has always been one of my favorites and seems to have been created as he was transitioning between the 2 styles. Another treat on this remix for Spacek is the addition and introduction of Frank and Dank and their neo Nice and Smooth rhyme style. I don’t know if the sales from these Dillanthologies are going to support his mom and family but cop these if you are still getting familiar with the producer that everyone can’t seem to stop talking about!




Spacek - Eve




Spacek - Eve (J Dilla Remix)

1 Comments:

Blogger Junior Star said...

Every single time I've spun the Dilla remix, someone came up and asked/said either, "Who is THIS??!" or, "That's my JOINT!! Classic banger indeed.

May 26, 2009 at 8:28 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home