Wednesday, May 20, 2009

Jo Well - Welcome to the jungle

I just got this from the man, Jowell this morning. I'm gonna be rocking it in my iPod today. Download it HERE and check out what Jo Well says about it: This is my "Welcome to the Jungle" Mixtape. Guest shots on the tape and big ups to XV, El Prez, Markfader, Dj DviousMindZ, Taboo(Black Eyed Peas), Jansport J, Phenomenon, BK Cyph, Cee Nario, Gio Basicali, Inkling, DJ Analog on the cuts, and more! This is basically a compilation of new and older songs to catch everyone up, as well as show some new tracks I've been working on. All the tracks on here are either remixed or produced by Markfader, Dj DviousMindZ, Jansport J, The Apple Beats, Inkling, or myself. Thank you for the continued love and support! www.myspace.com/jowellantidotes http://twitter.com/jowell

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home