Saturday, October 3, 2009

JayTeeDee presents The Mental Divergence

Still high off of my recent trip to ATL and amazing time at Spread Love ATL I made decided to make a mix commemorating my experience there. I decided to experiment with blending some house music and adding a bit of soul to it as well. Leave a love note and let me know what you think.

L.J. Washington - I Am Mentally Divergent (Intro)
Lady Alma - Hold It Down
Jessie Boykins III - Tabloids [Melo-X House Remix]
Silhouette Brown - They Can't Tell Us
Little Dragon - My Step
Cubic Zirconia - Fuck Work [Michal Meds Remix]
Jaspects - Unifunk
OutKast - Ghetto Musick
James Cole - I'm Not Crazy
Christian Urich - Show Us How You Fly
Tricia Angus - Living My Life
The Free Radikalz - Bye Bye Bye
Shae Fiol - I Dance
The ReBeL Yell - Everything She Wants
InLove - The Look of Love
Carlitta Durand - I Wish
Dezaray Dawn - Chameleon
DJ Mitsu The Beat - Negative
Lady Alma - I Can't Help It
Deborah Jordan - Breathe
James Cole - I Want To Get Better (Outro)




0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home