Tuesday, October 6, 2009

The Foreign Exchange: I Wanna Know (Video)

Hi, my name is Pink BubbleGum and I am a Foreign Exchange addict. [Nice to meet you Pink BubbleGum] *smiling sigh*
So they've released a new video; I Wanna Know, and in classic FE form it addresses a facet of relationships that some couples deal with; people all in your biz. To go along with the vid, the song itself tugs, damn near yanks on my heart strings leaving me in the gayest state of euphoria. I mean like serious cheesing from ear to ear as I sing along. The video confused me a little in reference to Take Off The Blues, you'll see what I'm talking about... Enjoy :o)

The Foreign Exchange - I wanna Know



Foreign Exchange - Take Off The Blues

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home