Thursday, October 15, 2009

Excellent Gentlemen 'You Gotta Believe'

It could be the musical high I've been on since I've been watching a marathon of Glee, or just my love for all things dope that I bring this to you. I randomly came across 'Just Say Yes' the new album by Excellent Gentleman. Hailing from Portland, Oregon of all places this group of guys deliver a album full of funky, classic soul inspired sounds reminiscent of Earth Wind, and Fire and Al Green with a little bit of D'Angelo and The Roots thrown in. Definitely deserving of their moniker, this album delivers something that every fan of funk, soul, hip-hop, and R&B can enjoy. I'm glad I was introduced to them. Do yourself a favor and get to know them too. You can listen to the whole album online on their website http://www.excellentgentlemen.com/.

Excellent Gentleman 'You Gotta Believe'

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home