Thursday, October 15, 2009

Study Your Lessons: Hip Hop Origins by Distrakt

I came across this interactive cd-rom created by producer/mc/video director by the name of Distrakt out of Colorado Springs, Co a couple of weeks ago and immediately hit him up for a copy. Within a couple of hours, it was in my inbox and soon on my desktop.

The cd-rom is a retrospective history of the founding fathers of hip hop with documented information and pictures, a comprehensive gallery of over 200 vintage fliers from back in the day, plus a video and web link worthy of clicking. I'm not sure if an updated version will have sound clips or not, but I'll keep my eyes open *wink*. This is a must have for educators, parents, fans and non-fans of hip hop. To get your copy, drop him an email at distraktmc@gmail.com and Study Your Lessons yo.

Labels: ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home