Sunday, August 9, 2009

Sade + KiD CuDi 'Feel No Pain On The Moon'

You know, rarely do I engage is self promotion, well um, that is to say, (please don't strike me down) , I don't brag or boast... much. But when I happen to create or in this case luck up and create something that is hot then I feel I must share it. During the process of prepping a new mix I blended together two different songs from two different artists, that are so far apart in context and message but when played together seem like they were made for one another. Sade is rumored to be blessing us with a long awaited new album (TBA) this year, and KiD CuDi is putting the finishing touches on his debut album 'Man on the Moon: The End of Day.' So in honor of both upcoming releases whether by luck or by fate I present...


Sade + KiD CuDi 'Feel No Pain On The Moon' (JayTeeDee Blend Mix)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home