Saturday, August 8, 2009

Joy Jones 'Beautiful'

I'm currently taking a break from Bama and visiting ATL for Art Beats + Lyrics but I couldn't stay away entirely. While out doing some exploring in the Little Five Points community I came across a chill little shop called Moods Music that sold various cd's and other goods that you would only find in a little community shop. The walls were laden with a variety of house, nusoul, hip-hop, and alternative cd's from artists that were both familiar and unfamiliar to me and I wish I had more time to explore. But I did come across this little gem by Joy Jones who's music I was unfamiliar with before but I'm going to spend the next few days listening to her cd nonstop. My favorite of the moment is 'Beautiful' which is a smooth soulful track about inner and outer beauty and acceptance of one's self and our creation in God's image. Her album Godchild is available now on iTunes and Amazon. I promise, its worth every moment. Get familiar.


Joy Jones 'Beautiful'

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home