Friday, April 3, 2009

Mixes 4 the weekend!

My man DJ Nimbus has 4 new mixes up on his blog. Check out The Candle Wax Sessions, Hypnosis, Forbidden Fruit Session and Insomnia HERE
_______________________________________________

Steve-O presents his homage to one of the last true lounges in Bham: Juniper later known as Amani Raha (pre Club Amani). "Martini Vibes is a promo mix reminiscent of the Juniper nights. I played at The Juniper in Birmingham, AL from 2002-2005." Download Martini Vibes HERE


Steve-O - Martini Vibes
_______________________________________________

More from producer/DJ Applejac! "This was my pre-WMC show . I premiered my previously unreleased remix of Peven Everett's "I Can't Believe I Loved Her" (hope ya'll like it). Tune in Thursdays from 6-8 PM EST on http://www.massivegroove.com/. Enjoy..."


Applejac's pre WMC mix

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home