Monday, February 23, 2009

...::Dope Sounds::...

Here's another mix from Applejac who's been serving up the dope remixes, and actually has more great projects on the way that I'm bound to secrecy on. Applejac says," Here's a special treat for you guys. I decided to do something different and play nothing but CLASSIC HIP-HOP AND BREAKS on the show!!!! I hope you have as much fun listening as I had doing it. Enjoy...Tune in Thursdays to "MECCA RADIO" on http://www.massivegroove.com/ from 6-8 pm EST. Get it HERE


Applejac - MECCA RADIO 2-19-09
____________________________________________

Here's a recording of me fooling around on the turntables. Joints range from Leroy Hutson to Omar to Biggie. Check it out!
DJ Rahdu - F.A.O.T.T. Pt.1
Listen/Download/Get Podcast

1 Comments:

Blogger ChocLitLuvJoi said...

Dis F.A.O.T.T. Pt. 1 is WICKEDDDDDD! It sick. Jamming cyaaaan't dun!

February 25, 2009 at 3:15 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home