Wednesday, February 18, 2009

...::Dope Sounds::...

We've made it through to Hump Day, now let my man DJ Nimbus melt your cares away for the rest of the week with this Block 21 mix from Dec.24


DJ Nimbus - Block 21
_____________________________________

Finally, new music from Cubic Zirconia!!! Visit FRESHselects to see what CZ put together, "as an introduction to the group, which as they put it is “a few of our tunes, a few songs we like, and some other stuff mixed in for good measure.” Get it HERE

3 Comments:

Blogger ChocLitLuvJoi said...

Maan, DJ Nimbus has indeed gotten me over the hump day, so much so, it's now Thursday and I'm jamming early morn....enough said!

I haven't even listened to the CZ yet, but they haven't disappointed me yet, and I'm sure they won't now...

February 19, 2009 at 4:14 AM  
Blogger Unknown said...

That was a chill mix BLS thanks for the tunes.

February 19, 2009 at 12:47 PM  
Blogger ChocLitLuvJoi said...

CZ Mixtape = DopeBoyFresh!

February 19, 2009 at 8:43 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home