Wednesday, February 11, 2009

B'ham Love Pt. 13/28 Abstract Chemistry

Abstract Chemistry were the Beastie Boys (and not because they were majority Caucasian) of The Eargasm. Abstract consisted of InkLine, MC Kano, Revolove & Trifekt. They were the madcap crew that added that fly dash of color or accent to the other crews; defying any genres or styles. InkLine, arguably the strongest lyricist of the crew was also the producer and Revolve is/was an accomplished B-Boy. Check out this cut from their 2004 album, ReGroup.


Abstract Chemistry - ReGroup (We Grew)

2 Comments:

Blogger ChocLitLuvJoi said...

Don't you hate when you cyaan't remember which song was sampled to create another! Well that's what's happening to me right now. I'm jamming to Abstract Chemistry's flow...

February 12, 2009 at 7:48 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I remember my ex gf bday party I threw a few years back...OMG what a night these kids had the crowd eatin outta the palms of their hands....I hope they are doin well in CO.

February 14, 2009 at 2:48 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home