Monday, February 4, 2008

Root Beer Lollipops?

Izzat a Root Beer Lollipop shes sucking on, WTF? Nasty lollipops aside, I found a delicious treat on this 1975 Event Records album, Yum Yum. Feed Me Your Love is completely contrary to the Fatback Band sound, which is hailed as "...one of the first to make 'disco music' a force to contend with." This Fatback joint is a slow cooker that does, however, have those trademark Fatback band horns. This track makes you want to get your boogie on, not on the dancefloor, but in the bedroom.

3 Comments:

Blogger ChocLitLuvJoi said...

See, why can't today's music have such a subtle play on sexuality. This song's so descriptive, it makes you want to just close your eyes and drift away. I mean do you really want to be compared to a Jeep (R.Kelly)and be "SupermaneD"(SouljaBoy). Granted that's not a slow song, but still, just saying.

I'm all about the 70s! Do you hear the opening Of this song, I'm saying!The SalsaEsque/CalypsoEsque percussion, not to mention the jazz horns. A beAutiful synergy of sounds!

*Check this out*
Percussion;
1. the hitting or impact of one Body against another.
2. the shock, vibration, etc. resulting from this.
3. designating a musical instrument in which the tone/sound is produced when some part of it is struck/shaken.
*Knowledge is Power*


Feed me your Love, I'm HungrA!
~ Ow!

February 4, 2008 at 7:40 PM  
Blogger Soulfulll said...

Hey Soul Brother,

I came back to evaluate. It's hot. I love it. The only suggestion I have is appearance.. although it is fine the way it is. I would change the font color to something brighter to make it easier to read.

That is all, and only my most humble opinion.

Let me know when you have updates! I tried to watch crank that... yank yank? and the video is gone.. unfortunately. See you tonight!!

February 7, 2008 at 9:30 AM  
Blogger Ms.BeatJunkie!!! said...

see i have this one...some nice cuts on it...Im with Millaramma...the synergy is there and is mssing from alot of music now!

February 7, 2008 at 1:26 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home