Wednesday, February 17, 2010

JayTeeDee presents I See You....


I see you... meaning I see your essence, who you really are. There is beauty all around you, just take the time to see and to live. Your life is what you make it, you can be anyone you want even yourself. Even if you don't feel comfortable in your own skin, just know that I see you... This mix is more experimental than I've done before but it I got caught up in the moment and the selction I chose fits with the mood and theme I was going for.

Track List

Neytiri & Jakesully 'I Choose You'
The Ins X - J. Birly (Instrumental)
Miles Bonny - J. Birly
Little Dragon - Twice (Aaron Jerome Remix) (Blend)
Sade - Skin
Silhouette Brown - Casualties of Honey featuring Lady Alma
Vikter Duplaix - Another Great Love Gone By
Portishead - Roads
Kanye West - Amazing Drums
J*Davey - Slooow (Trackademics Remix) (Blend)
Art of Noise - Moments In Love (Caspa Remix) (Blend)
Vikter Duplaix - In The Middle of You (Freddie Joachim Remix)
Sonnymoon - Houstatlantavegas
Brittany Bosco - Blues For Blue
Kaidi Tatham - In Search of Hope, Pt. 2
Kia Bennett - Lifetime

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home