Thursday, November 26, 2009

Daniel Drumz 'Electric Relaxation, Vol. 2'

As they say 'round some parts it's better late than never. Well I was real late on this treat because this dropped in June unbeknownst to me. But I'm so glad I found it now, and it's my pleasure to present it to you. Daniel Drumz is one of the best DJ’s inPoland. He’s known for mixing funk, soul, post-ATCQ hip hop, afrobeat and dancefloor jazz. Electric Relaxation, Vol. 2 is the follow up to his acclaimed first Volume. It's a mix so smooth, and soulful that you have to hear it to believe. Our treat to you while you mellow out and chill on this Turkey Day. Check out the preview video and cop this now, you will be highly satisfied. Happy Thanksgiving!


Download: Daniel Drumz 'Electric Relaxation, Vol.2'
Download: Daniel Drumz 'Electric Relaxation, Vol.1'

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home