Tuesday, October 13, 2009

Hip-Hop Remixes from Bus Crates 16 Bit Ensemble


Again, I can't express how much this Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania producer has me excited about my own new project. Right now, Bus Crates 16 Bit Ensemble is one of the only producers I'm working with and embodies so much soul and raw hip-hop. Influences starting at Q-tip (ATCQ) and ending at Chick Corea should let you know that he isn't a newbie when it comes to production. Check out these remixes of J-Live "Listening", De La Soul "The Bizness", and Tom's Diner and let me know what you feel about them. I always like turning on a new producer that's under the radar to my BLS family.




Bus Crates via Twitter

Bus Crates via Myspace

Bus Crates on Bandcamp


J-Live Listening Remix by Bus Crates 16 Bit Ensemble

De La Soul The Bizness Remixed by Bus Crates 16 But Ensemble

Tom's Diner Remixed by  Bus Crates 16 But Ensemble

Labels: , , , , , , , , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home