Monday, September 21, 2009

Black Spade - Things Change

I have a funny non-music related Black Spade story that I'd like to share:

Last year, me and Eric Roberson flew into Fl. for the Soul Ascension weekend. We were standing around at the airport talking when we spotted a cat sitting down in the distance that looked JUST LIKE Black Spade to us. We couldn't decide if it was Stoney Rock or not so we decided to ease our way down to identify him. Imagine me and Eric Roberson and all our bags trying to inconspicuously walk up on this dude to see if he was Black Spade! He wasn't, and me and Erro looked like some straight up stalkers, LOL. Anyway, Black Spade is a cool dude so pick up his 2008 To Serve With Love album HERE


Black Spade - Things Change

1 Comments:

Blogger bT said...

This album is great! Picked it up last year on the day it dropped. I'd really wanna see another album by him. I mean, he's so far doing really well with Hawthorne Headhunters...why not another solo LP...? And I'd REALLY wanna see another collab effort with Nicolay on production. That Here LP was dope! Still a knocker...

September 21, 2009 at 2:08 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home