Monday, July 27, 2009

3 DJs to follow...

Throughout my DJ travels I have met many DJs that, of course, share my passion for music and make dope mixes. In addition, they cause me to re-evaluate my skills as a DJ and help me progress to higher levels. Three of these DJs have new (and some not so new) mixes available that I would like to share with you.
First up, is someone who is not a stranger here, AppleJac. Applejac has found some mixes from 1995 & 2004 that he's sharing at his blog. Check it out and follow the man, he's nice wittit. You must admit it!
Next up is my man DJ Nimbus, he always has the soulful and house flavors. He drops mixes frequently at Club Nimbus. Show him some follow action as well, and he'll continue to bless you w/the butta sounds.
Last but not least, is M Knight. This brother has always been nice on the 1s and 2s, but he's taken it to the next level and has made a video mix to share w/y'all. I'm sure this is just the FIRST in a series, if I know M Knight, so make sure you direct your browser to his blog to make sure you stay abreast of what this brother has to offer!


M Knight - KnightVision Vol 1: The Cool

Labels: , ,

1 Comments:

Blogger Unknown said...

Really enjoyed the video mix...
*Highlights*
"...just cuz you exercise, don't mean we can workout.." clever

the warriors clip...

the ladies vid...especially my cameo appearance and shout out (wink wink)

26:06-36:30 Great videos!!!

Enjoyed the Tanya Morgan video and song it caught my son's attention...

But the ultimate highlight was Mighty Mos Def's (great use of Banda Black Rio's "Casa forte")...CASA BEY video such a simple YET powerful video!! " YOU CAN"T STOP MY GO!!" (whole video here if interested...http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZqxvqVAQD5s ) Also check out http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=51L496lNXm0...another awesomely fantastic Mos Def video...okay I'm done

July 27, 2009 at 8:42 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home