Saturday, June 27, 2009

The Very Best - Warm Heart of Africa feat. Theophilus London

When I got this track in my inbox I was a little geeked! I'd never heard of The Very Best, so I searched and searched and finally found something good here! Found out that they're a duo, Esau Mwamwaya and Radioclit. [I was sold b/c of the the latter's name and Had to check it out!] lol. I'm a day one fan of Theophilus, and I trust his collabos, so I figured it'd be good. I also found another site that had a link to their mixtape and thought I'd share. The track is pretty catchy, and if you're into the BLK JKS you should dig this track.


The Very Best - Warm Heart of Africa feat. Theophilus London

Drop us a Love Note, whatcha think!?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home