Tuesday, April 21, 2009

Vinyl? Check! #26: Don't Give Up the Fight!

Mainstream radio does a great job of keeping you abreast of the Ohio Player's funkier tunes, but they have many great ballads as well. The title song, Angel, being one of many and Don't Fight My Love being another. They had me from the keys on this one; Billy Beck really goes to work on this track. I'd be remiss if I didn't mention that this was also used as a sample for one of my favorite tunes. Can you guess which one? Lsten below




Ohio PLayers - Don't Fight My Love

1 Comments:

Anonymous Dee Phunk said...

That would have to be "True Honey Buns" by Bahamadia. One of my absolute favorites as well. Rahdu, u did it again! Thanks for this.

July 21, 2009 at 10:39 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home