Wednesday, March 11, 2009

Jo Well & Markfader - Listen

yoo....just wanted to send this track your way....along with the current mixtape I'm working on, titled "Welcome to the Jungle," I am also working on a project with Markfader, and a project with Taboo from the Black Eyed Peas...yah, a lot of people might hate on the peas now, but don't forget they had a solid catalog of music with the hip hop albums "behind the front" and "bridging the gap," both released before the group really "made it big"....I'll be sending you guys tracks from all the projects as they progress..oh yes...I also have another EP with DviousMindZ in the works....so here is a track to give you guys a taste of what the tracks with me and markfader might sound like...I have another one from us that I'll send in a couple of days...thanks again for all the continued support!


Jo Well & Markfader - Listen

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home