Tuesday, February 3, 2009

...::Dope Sounds::...

Check out the brand new instrumental collection from 6th Sense who insists that emcees use these beats to compliment great flows. Get it HERE
__________________________________________

J. Rawls (who will be interviewed here 3.09.2009) and John Robinson or JAY ARE drop a single from their coming album The 1960’s Jazz Revolution Again…, It's Jay Are. Get it HERE
__________________________________________

My favorite trio, De La Soul, recreate a true jewel from ATCQ's The Low End Theory for J.Period’s upcoming mixtape with Q-Tip entitled The [Abstract] Best which drops next week. I'm glad to see the continued push for Q-Tip and his album. Get it HERE


De La Soul - Excursions 2009 (Tribute Mix)
__________________________________________

Dj DviousMindZ returns with Beats I Would've Gave Mickey Factz.

"Hey I'm back with my 5th instrumental tape! Hope you guys enjoy it. Feedback is always appreciated at www.myspace.com/dviousmindz, just send me a message or a comment. Shout out to everyone that supported the Jo Well & Dj DviousMindZ – Nickel and Diming E.P the feedback has been great! Shout out to all the bloggers. Shout out to Dj Daddy Mack, KNOWxONE and Neji for trying to help me find a graphic designer, shout out to NERO of http://www.waveclubnewyork.com/ for coming through with the cover. I got another E.P with my artist MNfrm that's dropping on Feb. 25th 2009. The First single leaks next Wednesday so stay tuned. 2dopeboyz what up!? Thanks for all the support, I greatly appreciate it...next up BLU!"

Get it HERE

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home