Tuesday, February 3, 2009

...::Dope Sounds::...

Check out the brand new instrumental collection from 6th Sense who insists that emcees use these beats to compliment great flows. Get it HERE

J. Rawls (who will be interviewed here 3.09.2009) and John Robinson or JAY ARE drop a single from their coming album The 1960’s Jazz Revolution Again…, It's Jay Are. Get it HERE

My favorite trio, De La Soul, recreate a true jewel from ATCQ's The Low End Theory for J.Period’s upcoming mixtape with Q-Tip entitled The [Abstract] Best which drops next week. I'm glad to see the continued push for Q-Tip and his album. Get it HERE

De La Soul - Excursions 2009 (Tribute Mix)

Dj DviousMindZ returns with Beats I Would've Gave Mickey Factz.

"Hey I'm back with my 5th instrumental tape! Hope you guys enjoy it. Feedback is always appreciated at www.myspace.com/dviousmindz, just send me a message or a comment. Shout out to everyone that supported the Jo Well & Dj DviousMindZ – Nickel and Diming E.P the feedback has been great! Shout out to all the bloggers. Shout out to Dj Daddy Mack, KNOWxONE and Neji for trying to help me find a graphic designer, shout out to NERO of http://www.waveclubnewyork.com/ for coming through with the cover. I got another E.P with my artist MNfrm that's dropping on Feb. 25th 2009. The First single leaks next Wednesday so stay tuned. 2dopeboyz what up!? Thanks for all the support, I greatly appreciate it...next up BLU!"

Get it HERE


Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home