Monday, April 5, 2010

Leonard Dstroy - Higher Vibrations

Props to my man Leonard Dstroy who reached out and dropped off his new album, Higher Vibrations. He had this to say about the release, "I released a new album this week that I'm extremely happy with. I want to share it with you and the BamaLoveSoul community.
The new album is called Higher Vibrations. I decided to give it away for free as a way to build towards bigger things. Below I included a link to my bandcamp (where you can download the whole album) and my soundcloud where a couple tracks are hosted as well" Well, you head the man, get to downloading. It's dope!


<a href="http://leonarddstroy.bandcamp.com/track/sunset-marquis">Sunset Marquis by Leonard <span class="blsp-spelling-error" id="SPELLING_ERROR_4">Dstroy</span></a>

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home