Saturday, February 27, 2010

NEW ARTIST & DOWNLOAD: DURAND BERNARR


I have been watching this young man for awhile and the first time I heard of him, I stumbled across him singing J*Davey entire album while he was joy riding on youtube. Durand Bernarr has a voice that, to me, it is reminiscent of Tevin Campbell and Rahsaan Patterson, both extremely talented artists. I must say, the Cleveland,OH singer's voice is so nice and smooth that he caught the attention of many of my favorite artists such as J*Davey and Erykah Badu. Speaking of Badu, Durand is such a fan of hers that he decided to create an Ode to Erykah Badu in honor of her birthday and his appreciation for her music. So I am linking you to the world of a very talented singer who has much to give to the world. Download his projects now!


DOWNLOAD 8ight: The Stepson of Erykah Badu NOW!!!!

<a href="http://durandbernarr.bandcamp.com/album/8ight-the-stepson-of-erykah-badu">Incarcerated Intuition by Durand Bernarr</a>




Durand via Myspace
Durand via Twitter
Durand via Youtube

Labels: , , , , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home