Saturday, January 30, 2010

Kidz In The Hall - Land of Make Believe

Kidz In The Hall are embarking on their next journey into the Land of Make Believe. For Naledge, MC of Kidz In The Hall, he sees the project as "the moment we have worked for has come to a crossroad. We strive for success in this music industry, but we have never taken time to look ourselves in the mirror and analyze what this industry has made us. As a lyricist, I used this album to serve as a soundtrack to my aspirations and to my downfalls, but also as a chance to evaluate who I am as a man compared to whom I envisioned myself to be.”

Land of Make Believe, is a timely reminder for us all to take a step back and analyze how we can strive to be better and achieve more. Includes co-production by Just Blaze, and appearances by MC Lyte, Marsha Ambrosius & more

(All tracks produced by Double-O and the LP includes no samples


Bun B - Pants on the Ground (prod by Double O)
This wont appear on the album but I dig it

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home