Monday, November 2, 2009

Alicia Keys - Try Sleeping with a Broken Heart


So I'm gonna have to pull out one of my favourite words on this one. Synth! Ms. Alicia Keys has created a track with the feeling of the 80s in a nice enough way. This song ladies & gents, is filled with synth, electric keyboards, drum machine, energy, and synth! She opens the track whispering which creates the perfect amount of vulnerability for Try Sleeping With A Broken Heart. Certain movies are flashing by in my head as I listen but I can't recall names. The only that comes to mind is Flash Dance, like this would be playing as the credits rolled or sum'n. I try not to like her music, but some just happens to slip thru the cracks [don't judge me ;p]. The Element of Freedom hits stores 12.15.09 until then, here's her new single, enjoy...

Alicia Keys _ Try Sleeping with a Broken Heart

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home