Tuesday, October 20, 2009

Sam Champion 'In My Mind' featuring Kissey Asplund

Now this is definitely a nice treat. My favorite crush Kissey Asplund gave her devoted a fans a gift with kisses and love *swoon* on her blog. Teaming up with DJ Sam Champion they collaborate on this seductive and inviting track. Kissey's unique and sultry voice flows over the smooth and melodic production and they both come together to make a instant classic. I can't stop listening to it, but that's probably what it was meant to do. Short but sweet, this track is definitely made for repeat listens. Press play and enjoy!


Sam Champion 'In My Mind' featuring Kissey Asplund

2 Comments:

Anonymous Dee_M said...

Not bad at all...Her voice sounds a lot like an early Badu..

October 20, 2009 at 5:19 PM  
Blogger 16BitEnsemble said...

my homie Sam Champion killin 'em out here!

January 20, 2010 at 6:40 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home