Friday, October 9, 2009

Del The Funky Homosapien & Tame One - I'm A...

Not every great track can make the album, but that's what gives us juicy material for your hungry ears. "I'm A..." is a banger of a track recorded during the same sessions as the material for Parallel Uni-Verses and produced by Parallel Thought. A liberal Quantic Soul Orchestra sample lays the foundation for the two supa emcees to get buckwild and do what they do best. Parallel Uni-Verses drops October 13th on Gold Dust.

My Parallel Uni-Verses came in the mail last week and I have been bangin this non stop. Make sure you go HERE and peep the tunes we posted from the album earlier on the blog! PLUS Im a huge fan of Quantic. What!

Del The Funky Homosapien & Tame One - I'm A...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home