Thursday, September 17, 2009

Late Pass #27 - Aquanote :: The Pearl


On a night with a lot to do but not enough energy to do it, I reach for something soothing that'll keep me mellowed out all while keeping me focused with the right amount of subtle beats and synth. This burst of musical energy comes in the form of Aquanote's The Pearl. A gem released in 2002, The Pearl went on to dazzle the Electronica scene and dance floors of major cities. A complete body of work, it contains 15 tracks ranging from upbeat to laid back tempos, as well as melodious effortless vocals to soundscape filled instrumentals... a house music lover's ethereal dream. Come into my world this late late night and experience the soulful jazz that is Aquanote...

Aquanote - The Last One

Aquanote - When Angels Cried

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymiss said...

Thanks for sharing. I love this.

September 18, 2009 at 12:49 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home