Tuesday, September 29, 2009

Aloe Blacc + Exile

PEACE, I promise I thought I posted the first release from Aloe Blacc's and Exile's collaborative project but it seems thst I havent. Well I'll make it up to you. Here's Houston PLUS the latest single What Was Your Name Both produced by Aloe Blacc AND Exile's Plug Research Podcast whch has lots of ooey gooey delicious unreleased treats. Enjoy


Aloe Blacc - Houston


Aloe Blacc - What Was Your Name )

MORE: Exile's Plug Research Podcast is a mix comprised of exclusive instrumentals and includes plenty of exclusives from various upcoming projects, including his Radio remix project, the upcoming album with Fashawn, upcoming projects with Chicago based MC, ADAD, and a reintroduction to certain key pieces from Exile’s past catalogue


Exile's Plug Research Podcast

1 Comments:

Blogger bT said...

New Emanon, baby! =)

September 29, 2009 at 6:54 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home