Sunday, August 30, 2009

Late Pass #26 - Jiva :: The Love EP

As I go through my day browsing the web, checking emails, reviewing pics, reading, blah blah blah; my Sunday soundtrack fills the house. The easiest thing for me to do is just choose a Genre and go w/ it. As I swayed to the aural stimulation from my jazz collection, my attention was drawn to some serious instrumental skills. I rose up and checked to see who my ears were climaxing to... twas Jiva. Didn't even know I had them on my hardrive.
Anywho, The Love EP, released in 2003, is filled w/ ethereal sounds of captivating horns, subtle percussion, and sexy guitars surrounding soulful vocals. *think a combo of salsa, jazz & soul, free from any digital media* I haven't heard anything from them in a while but know that they were [are?] apart of India.Arie's band. Here's a taste of my Sunday musical experience.

I Realized (Twilight Bossa mix)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home