Friday, July 31, 2009

Jo Well & Markfader - Wherever You Are

We got some goodies in the inbox this week and here's one from BLS regulars, Jo Well & Markfader. Hit em up and get to know them!

Jo Well: "Yo..what's good everybody?...here is a track off a project that me and Markfader from The Antidotes are doing...I been working hard in the studio making new music for this project as well as the next EP with DJ DviousMindZ, that will be titled "Dollars and Sense"..I'm also working with Jansport J and NR....I've been getting my live show in order as I'm gonna be performing with a live band now... thank you everyone for the love and support and I hope you enjoy this track!"
BLS: We love it, thanks for sharing fam!
Jo Well & Markfader - Wherever You Are

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home