Friday, June 12, 2009

Raekwon, M.O.P., and Kool G. Rap 'Ill Figures'

The second cut from the highly anticipated upcoming Wu-Tang project Wu-Tang: Chamber Music, dropping June 30th. Only the Wu can mix together bluesy soul with kung fu and hardcore lyrics and make the combination sound so fluid. I'm still amazed that a project like this has pretty much been under the radar, but good music will always reach the people.


Raekwon 'Ill Figures' featuring M.O.P., and Kool G. Rap


Spotted at The Smoking Section

2 Comments:

Blogger bT said...

Definitely feelin' this track. Even the first joint that was leaked. I'm coppin' this album for sure...

June 13, 2009 at 9:23 AM  
Blogger Shay said...

Hey JayteeDee,

My name is Shay, I work with N-E-G. You posted a dope write-up about Loj recently - Thanks alot. We're releasing the mixtape in the next few weeks, and I wanted to make sure I get you it as soon we're ready for release it. Do you have an email address I can send it to? Thanks!

akshay@ThinkNEG.com

June 14, 2009 at 8:32 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home