Wednesday, June 10, 2009

Ghostface Killah, AZ, and Inspectah Deck 'Harbor Masters'

WHAT?! That was my first reaction when I first heard this track play and Ghost spit his first bar! This totally came out of nowhere but I'm glad that I came across it. The full project: Wu-Tang: Chamber Music is dropping June 30th. Inspired by a classic soul vibe with a modern Wu twist with production by RZA and new lyrics from every member of the group featuring guest appearances by AZ, MF Doom, Noreaga and more. I don't know why something this big has been under the radar but you can read up here. Good music with no additives or *ahem* enhancements is making a comeback!


Ghostface, AZ, and Inspectah Deck 'Harbor Masters'

Labels: , , , ,

1 Comments:

Blogger bT said...

One of my most anticipated releases next to The Roots new LP How I Got Over and DJ Spinna's LP Sonic Smash...

June 10, 2009 at 4:43 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home