Monday, March 23, 2009

Late Pass #3: Chin Chin

I remember when I first saw this album on DustyGroove. I thought, "Funky club soul from Def Jux? Nah, I don't trust that." After hearing their second album, The Flashing, The Fancing, I HAD to get any remaining works that hadn't crossed my path. Thus my return to 1998's self titled album and it's just as dope as their latest work. If you don't have this, you need to get it and the Flashing, The Fancing, in your life!
BTW, this is currently out of stock again on Dusty Groove and I just copped mine last week, so that should lend some idea to the treat this album is...

1 Comments:

Blogger ChocLitLuvJoi said...

Must. Try. To. Get. My hands. On this. B/c The Flashing The Fancing was indeed the troof!

March 23, 2009 at 11:30 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home